Gather your family at our annual “Tet Village Market” on 21, 22 & 23 Jan 2017 and send your kids off into a journey where ancient Tet comes to life with a typical view of rural area, namely a snapshot of Vietnamese rice-culture, bamboo plants, thatched cottage, sedge mats, copper trays, lanterns, firecrackers, etc. Watch out for the 55-year-old giant apricot tree and indulge in family-friendly inspired days of lion dance, ‘bai choi’ game, magic performances, and festive music. Savour yourself with traditional cuisine, especially ‘banh tet’ – the quintessential food of Tet and welcome the Year of the Rooster like no other.
- Vietnamese traditional cuisines for Lunar New Year including glutinous cakes, jams, tea, etc. and a variety of specialties including Hanoi “Bun thang” noodles soup, Hai Phong spring rolls, Danang chicken rice, “Cao lau” noodle soup, Sai Gon noodle soup, etc. just from VND 30,000;
- Kiosks selling “to he”, silk lanterns, bamboo flutes and Hoian souvernirs, etc. and many fun Tet activities such as fortune telling and calligraphy booths, etc.
- Traditional festive music performances;
- Time: 6 pm – 10.30pm on 21, 22 & 23 Jan 2017 (falling on 24, 25 & 26 December – Lunar Calendar);
- Prize: VND 220.000net (including VND 100.000 for 1 entrance ticket, and VND 120.000 for 4 coupons);
- Call (0511) 651 9999 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for booking.
- Tickets are sold in the lobby.