The control of 2 Covid 19 positive cases in Danang
As of 13:30 on 10 March, there are 02 positive cases to Covid-19 in Danang. Other three suspected cases are also recorded in Danang today.
These positive case detected on 7 March were two British tourists. They were immediately supervised at Danang Hospital. Vanda hotel was also quarantined and sterilized with Cloramin B in the early morning on 8 March. All people who were in contact with 2 British tourists (F1) including Vanda hotel’s employees were isolated. Danang government’s leaders demand the investigation on other relating facilities and people to conduct the quarantine and sterilization.
The itinerary of 02 British tourists in Danang:
– Landed in Danang International Airport at 10:20 on 2 March and was picked up to Vanda hotel, then had dinner at El Gaucho restaurant.
– On 3 March, stayed at Vanda and had dinner at Ca Lua restaurant.
– On 4 March, played golf at Ba Na Golf Club and had dinner La Maison Deli restaurant.
– On 5 March, played golf at Vinpearl Golf, Hoi An
– On 6 March, played golf and possibly stayed at Montgomerie Link Hotel and Villas, Hoi An before returning to Vanda and having dinner at 4P’s restaurant. After that, two tourists remained staying in Vanda and were isolated here.
During their trip in Danang, two British tourists also visited Nuong Da Thanh Restaurant (Nguyen Van Linh Street), Bamboo 2 Pub (Bach Dang Street), 7 Bridges Brewing Restaurant (Tran Hung Dao Street), Universal Pub (234 Bach Dang)
Chi Giao (according to Danang.gov.vn)