Cruise on Han River and satisfy your eyes with the top fireworks performances on Han River Dragon Cruise
All-inclusive service package which lets you admire one of the most fantastic fireworks festival, on Danang’s largest cruise ship (3-storey design with capacity 250-300 pax.) which has 2 fancy restaurants and 1 roof top coffee bar.
Han River Dragon Cruise is also the largest cruise ship to date operating on the Da Nang Han River.
Safety – Life-vest and equipment supply for guests.
Professional and well-trained management team and service crew
Han River Dragon Cruise is the best choice in the season of Danang International Fireworks Festival 2019
Han river Dragon cruise harbour: No. 2, 2-9 St., Danang. The cruise docks right at the tail end of Dragon bridge
Hotline: 0901 990 691 (Ms. Ngân Hà)
The Han river Dragon cruise will offer service from 15:00 until end of fireworks show.
Specific schedule is as follows
- From 15:00 -18:00: Pick-up at harbour, welcoming juice, light tea break and check-in procedure.
- From 18:00: Cruise departs, taking guests on tour from Dragon Bridge, Han river Bridge, Thuan Phuoc Bridge and to docking place situated 250-300 metres from fireworks station.
- 18:30-20:30: Gala dinner served, music performance, Champa traditional dance.
- 20:30-22:30: Fireworks show resumed.
- Moray eel cooked with ginger
- Grilled cheese beef wrap
- Son Tra shrimp
- Grilled squid
- Savoury rice cake
- Chicken ragu + bread
- Conjugal cake (dessert made from rice with mung beans stuffing)
Each guest is served with 1 beverage unit (either Larue beer, soft drink, water) and wet tissue.
For the International Fireworks Festival Danang 2019 Cruise Offer: Children under 1m: No service sub-charge; Children over 1m: Same ticket price as adult