Resume tourism activities at Hoi An Ancient Town from June 1st
The People’s Committee of Hoi An City issues Official Letter No. 1373 / UBND universally recommencing sightseeing activities at Hoi An Ancient Town, Thanh Ha Pottery Village and Tra Que Vegetable Village.
Recently, due to the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic, the People’s Committee of Hoi An City (Quang Nam Province) has advocated a temporary halt to tourism activities of Hoi An and craft villages. To date, the disease has basically been well controlled.
Accordingly, in order to recover and return the tourism activities, Hoi An City People’s Committee agreed to reorganize the activities of selling entrance tickets, night market, walking street, non-motor vehicles and cultural performances … in Hoi An Ancient Town, Thanh Ha Pottery Village and Tra Que Vegetable Village from June 1.
In addition, to serve the needs of visitors, cultural and artistic activities, experiences, folk games … will be supplemented and adjusted specifically as follows:
*. Regular activity
– Hoi An Bai Choi from 19:00 to 21:00 every night at Hoi An roundabout
– Folk games: blindfolded breaking pots, drumming blindfolded, throwing rings, drawing ceramic masks … from 19:00 to 21:00 every night at Chau Thuong Van sidewalk
– Demonstration of Japanese Tea Ceremony at 16:30 daily at Dinh Cam Pho
– “Vietnamese-Japanese Classic Car and Traditional Outfit Rent” from 15:00 to 20:00 daily at 155B Tran Phu Street.
– Traditional performing arts:
*. On weekends
– Performing art “Folklore and folk dance” from 8:00 to 20:30 every Friday at 106 Bach Dang Street.
– Performing “Hoi An Costumes – Memories of time” from 18:30 to 18:45 and 20:00 to 20:15 every Saturday at 106 Bach Dang Street.
– Traditional musical instrument performance
Experience drawing masks and calligraphy from 17:00 to 1800 and 19:00 to 8:00 every Friday and Saturday at Kazik Park, 138 Tran Phu Street.
– Piano performances
From 19:00 to 21:00 every Friday and Saturday at House No. 78 Le Loi Street.
Activities at Thanh Ha Pottery Village and Tra Que Vegetable Village from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm daily!
Regarding the Management Board of My Son Relic Area, there also offers discounted tickets for visitors from June 1 to September 1, 2020 in which tourists at My Son Holy land (Duy Phu commune, Duy Xuyen) will receive a 30% off per person and a discount of 50% for group from 3 people who hold household booklet in Quang Nam province.
There is also 50% discount on group tickets for students visiting My Son, but there is a service fee of VND 30,000 per student. For students under 16 years old, it will be free of charge.
With a group of 10 guests or more, there will be a free guide and photos with Cham dancers in the performance space after each performance. In addition, visitors will receive 10% off on souvenirs at My Son relic.