As part of a series of programs to welcome DA NANG BEACH TOURISM WEEK; To facilitate the development of the city’s sports movement in general and paddleboard (SUP) sport in particular. DA NANG BEACH SPORTS FESTIVAL – DA NANG COLOR RACE 2022 is decided officially by the Management of Son Tra Peninsula Management and some beaches in Da Nang.
- The Da Nang SUP Race in SUP Island – DA NANG COLOR RACE 2022 has had the biggest scale up to now and is first held at Man Thai Beach in Da Nang. The race promises to attract many athletes from all over the country to compete.
Swimming competition (Competitive swimming)
Life’s Beach fest
- April 29th, 2022, 02:00 P.M: The Opening Ceremony – Performing Paramotor.
- April 29th, 2022, 02:30 P.M: SUP Racing 1000 Meters category.
- April 29th, 2022, 03:30 P.M: Swimming 1000 Meters category – Life’s Beach Fest (Fire, music, DJ).
- April 30th, 2022, 06:00 A.M: Fun Race – SUP Festival.
- April 30th, 2022, 07:00 A.M: Swimming 2000 Meters category.
- April 30th, 2022, 08:00 A.M: SUP Racing 2000 Meters category.
- April 30th, 2022, 09:00 A.M: SUP Arrangement.
- April 30th, 2022, 04:00 P.M: Awards Ceremony and Party.
Eligible participants of the contest:
- Local Athletes: Athletes and individuals capable of rowing and racing in Da Nang city.
- Non local Athletes: Athletes, individuals capable, clubs of rowing and racing throughout the nation, including both foreigners living and not living in Vietnam.
Note: Athletes must be of 18 years old and above. This is a competition that promotes beach games, registration is FREE. Register at: https://forms.gle/nMepEteYHz9ZmrsG8
Athletes who are going to compete will be given a free ticket and one drink at Life’s Beach Fest