Are you a sports enthusiasts?!
Are you looking for a competition where to burn your passion?!
Your endurance will be challenged by one of the most magnificent marathon courses in South East Asia – Danang International Marathon 2018. This August, it will be back and Danang is ready to invite you to one of the most beautiful and exotic beach in Viet Nam!
- Race day: August 12th, 2018
- Time: 04:00 AM
- Location: Bien Dong Park, Da Nang city
Just few minutes walking to Bien Dong Park, Mandila Beach Hotel boasts the high-class accomodation with panoramic ocean view. The hotel leisure facilities include well-equipped gym, infinity swimming pool, rooftop bar as well as healthy spa which make Mandila Beach the idea place for staying and recharging yourself during the competition. Here is the Energizing Package which is designed for marathon runner:
ENERGIZING PACKAGE – VND 3.299.000
- 02 nights stay for 02 adults at Deluxe room
- Round trip transfers to Danang Airport
- Welcome drink upon arrival date
- Daily buffet breakfast at The Wooden House
- Tea, coffee and bottles of mineral water in room
- Free usage high speed wireless internet
- Free usage of Swimming pool and Fitness Centre
- 01 Vietnamese lunch or dinner for 02 pax
- 30 minutes foot massage per pax
- Special take away breakfast box upon request
Terms and Conditions:
- Booking date: from 23rd June to 12th 2018
- Stay date: from 10th to 14th 2018
- Booking is confirmed subject to hotel availability with minimum 02 nights stay, 15% off for the 3rd staying night.
- Upgrading surcharge: to Deluxe Partial Ocean: VND 350.000/room/night; to Deluxe Ocean Front: VND 700.000/room/night; to Mandila Ocean Suite: VND 1.215.000/room/night
- Above rate is excluded 5% service charge and 10% Government tax
- Non-consumed service will not be reimbursed or convert into cash
- Not to be combined with other special offers or promotions
- Please notify our Reception upon your arrival if you would like take away breakfast.
Contact for reservation:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: +84236 730 6666