Central Vietnam Paradise 3D2N
DOWNLOAD APP DANANG FANTASTICITY TO RECEIVE PROMOTION CODE
VITOURS 5% OFF CENTRAL VIETNAM PARADISE 3D2N
- Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
- From: Danang City
- Travel by: Car
[wptab name=’Terms & Conditions’]
- With Promo code you can get a 5% discount Vitours 5% OFF Central Vietnam Paradise 3D2N from quoted price.
- You can confirm by calling, messaging or emailing us with Promo code.
- The Complimentary gift/offer (if applicable) is only available to visitors Danang, and is valid between 31/12/2017 – 31/12/2018
- The offer is only redeemable on App Danang FantastiCity or tourism.danang.vn for first-time users.
- Only classification for Group tour.
- Only applicable for weekdays, public holidays have an extra 10% service charge (Independence Day, New Year Day, Lunar New Year Day, From 30/4 to 2/5, Labour Day…)
- Danang FantastiCity can be downloaded through both iTunes App Store or Google Play for free.
- The offer has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The offer cannot be combined with other promotion offers.
- Vietnamtourism – VITOURS reserves the right to amend or supplement the terms and conditions applicable to the offers or to terminate or suspend the availability of any offer at any time without any prior notice.
- You can make payment 1 day before the tour or directly to our tour guide when we pick you up.
- No refund will be made for all confirmed bookings except in the event of tour cancellation by the operator due to bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances
- Danang FantastiCity is not a supplier of the products and services of the merchants and shall not be reponsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Danang FantastiCity and Vietnamtourism – VITOURS shall be final.
[wptab name=’How to use’]
Step 1: DOWNLOAD APP: DANANG FANTASTICITY
Step 2: Go to E-coupon on Home page and choose promotional package Vitours 5% OFF Central Vietnam Paradise 3D2N
Step 3: After reading and agreeing to terms and conditions, click on button “GET CODE”
Step 4: You can confirm by calling, messaging or emailing us with Promo code.
[wptab name=’Program Details’]
CENTRAL VIETNAM PARADISE 3D2N
(03 Days / 02 Nights – Departure every Friday& Saturday)
DAY 1: CHAM ISLANDS – HOI AN (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Have breakfast. Get on the speed boat to Cham islands. Make a visit to Lang village, the Marine Protected Area, the boat shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, traditional fishing village and the local market then go swimming, snorkelling and having lunch with some seafood afterward.
- Move to the Ancient town of Hoi an. Take a walking tour around the ancient places (charming and wonderfully preserved, combine with Chinese, Japanese and European influences).
- Transfer back to Da Nang. Have dinner in Da Nang. Free to enjoy Da Nang city at night (not included).
DAY 2: BA NA HILLS (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Have breakfast. Leaving Da Nang for Ba Na Hills (Cable car ticket is not included) well-known as the second Da Lat or Sa Pa in the Central of Viet Nam with the longest telpher (6000 m) in the world. Visit the Le Jardin, old wineries, remains of French Villas and Linh Ung pagoda with 27m high Buddha statue. Leave Le Jardin for the second cable car station to visit the top of mountain and see the remains of old villas. Freely. Conquer the Peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1,487m. View the whole Da nang city under the cluster of white clouds. Enjoying games at Fantasy Park (not included ticket). Return to cable car station at the foot of Ba Na mountain.
- Have lunch at restaurant.
- Visit Galina mud bath & spa resort and experience the premium service packages there.
DAY 3: BUDHISM MUSEUM (Breakfast, Lunch)
- Have breakfast. Passing by Dragon Bridge to visit “The Bridge of Love” and the stone statue named “The Carp transforming to a Dragon”. Visit Buddhist Cultural Museum – exhibits around 200 valuable Buddhist antiques which have been on display at the Avalokitecvara Pagoda since 1957 and Non Nuoc Stone Sculpture Village is located in Hoa Hai ward. Shopping at Local specialises Central Gift specialises in gift & souvenirs about Da Nang city.
- Have lunch at restaurant.
- End of tour and see you again!
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles.
- Accommodation: twin sharing basic at above hotels (Stay 3 star hotel at Da Nang)
- Meals as specified in program
- All sightseeing as specified, entrance fees included
- Speed Boat.
- Service of Snokling.
- VietNamese/English Tourguide.
- Water on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
- Tourism assurance
- Airfares, Trainfares, Carfares, …
- Personal expenese, drinks, … and the others not mentioned above
- Cable car ticket
- Sunwheel ticket
- Mineral Mud Bath Ticket
- Ticket of boat trip along Han River.
[wptab name=’About VITOURS’]
- Legal entity:Vietnamtourism – VITOURS Joint-stock company
- Short name:VITOURS
- Head Office:83 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street, Hai Chau dist, Da Nang city, Viet Nam
- Tel:+84 236 3822660
- Fax:+84 236 3822999
- International and domestic travel business
- Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants and hospitality related services
- Transportation, Tour guide services
- Translation and Interpretation Services
- International and Domestic Airlines ticketing
- Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE) and Art Performance
- Travel Consultancy, Hospitality and Tourism Training
- International Business License: 0768/TCDL-GPKDLHQT
- classical tours
- caravan & overland tours
- high-class tours
- helicopter tours
- MICE services and other specified tours.
We own many 3-4* hotels in the Central Vietnam and a wide range of mordern transportation vehicles from 04 to 45-seats.
VITOURS is also the sales agent for many international airlines worldwide, and we have close cooperation relationships with all service suppliers in the tourism industry. All is well – prepared to satisfy every single need of our valuable clients.
With our motto “Keep moving towards by high service quality with competitive prices”, Vitours will always be your most reliable companion in the journeys to the Centre, to Vietnam and to the South East Asia. Central heritages excursion 3D2N